Great South Bay Engagement Session
Best LI Engagement Photographers
How epic is this kiss?! Joe and Jess' engagement shoot was one my favorites solely because of their chemistry. If you look through the rest of the photos I have posted of them, you can truly tell they love each other and have so much fun together. Their engagement was shot all over Sayville - the Sayville marina, the Long Island Maritime Museum, The Mansion at West Sayville, and more! Although these two are from and live on Long Island, they will be having their wedding in Upstate New York! Their wedding will be held at the Barn at Lord Howe Valley in Ticonderoga, NY. Who doesn't love a rustic barn wedding? Their outdoor ceremony will overlook the Adirondack Mountains, and the venue is in between Lake George and Lake Champlain. I cannot wait to capture this wedding!!
Going to Upstate NY in the fall for a wedding? Here are some things to do if you'll be hanging around for a bit:
- Adirondack Balloon Festival - Watch dozens of hot air balloons float over the mountains while enjoying live music and food.
- Revolution Rail Co. - This one-of-a-kind excursion takes you into one of the most remote locations in the Adirondack Mountains on a pedal-powered railbike. On this guided tour, you will travel along once train-trafficked railroad tracks through beautiful Adirondack forests, along the banks of the Hudson River, and over a spectacular trestle bridge.
- Adirondack Craft Beverage Trail - The Adirondack Beverage Trail is a self-guided tour of 27 beer, wine, cider, soda, and distilled spirits makers throughout Warren, Essex, Washington and Northern Saratoga Counties.
- HIKE! The fall is the most gorgeous time to hike the many peaks of the Adirondacks. For various options that consider all hiker levels, check out this article.
- Oktoberfest! There are multiple Oktoberfests that occur, so find the one closest to where you'll be and ENJOY.
Location: West Sayville, NY .Keywords: Boardwalk (9), Engagement Session (43), Long Island (32), Romantic (2).