Long Island Marriage Proposal Photographer
Best Long Island Proposal Photographers
Johnnie and Maria met at Siena College, where they both played soccer. They had been dating for more than 6 years when Johnnie finally popped the question at the Fire Island Lighthouse! Both of them grew up on Long Island - Maria in Great River and Johnnie in Hicksville. Maria's family owns a Kismet beach house that they visit every summer with their friends, so Fire Island is a sentimental place for them!
Johnnie and Maria had a traditional Greek Orthodox wedding ceremony at Holy Trinity in Hicksville, NY. The Greek wedding traditions continued at the reception, which took place at the Huntington Crescent Club in Huntington, NY.
Some other great proposal spots include:
- The obvious - which is a spot that is meaningful to you both, wherever that may be. It could be where you had your first date, your favorite date night spot, some place you go to together annually, etc.
- Montauk - Montauk is a huge spot for proposals, and rightfully so. It is a gorgeous backdrop and a fun place to be when celebrating your new engagement!
- Robert Moses State Park/Fire Island - Just like Montauk, this a great spot for a proposal for it's backdrop and for post-engagement celebrations.
- Long Island's Wine Country - there are a ton of vineyards on both the North Fork and South Fork of Long Island's east end. Who doesn't love a day filled with wine and charcuterie boards before being proposed to?
- Old Westbury Gardens - truly perfect when proposing in the spring or the summer. The gardens are in bloom and the East Lake adds the perfect aesthetic.
Location: Robert Moses Causeway, Babylon, NY 11702.Keywords: Fire Island (8), Light House (21), Long Island Proposal Photographer (44), Proposal (42), Robert Moses (2).