North Fork Marriage Proposal Photographer
East End Proposal Photographer
Alex thought her and Zach were meeting friends out east for day of winery hopping. Little did she know Zach was planning to propose! Zach proposed at Wolffer Estate Vineyard in Sagaponack, NY. Although the proposal was done privately on the grounds, Alex and Zach's family and friends were waiting for them back inside to celebrate her resounding 'YES!'
Some other great proposal spots include:
- The obvious - which is a spot that is meaningful to you both, wherever that may be. It could be where you had your first date, your favorite date night spot, some place you go to together annually, etc.
- Montauk - Montauk is a huge spot for proposals, and rightfully so. It is a gorgeous backdrop and a fun place to be when celebrating your new engagement!
- Robert Moses State Park/Fire Island - Just like Montauk, this a great spot for a proposal for it's backdrop and for post-engagement celebrations.
- Long Island's Wine Country - there are a ton of vineyards on both the North Fork and South Fork of Long Island's east end. Who doesn't love a day filled with wine and charcuterie boards before being proposed to?
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard, of course
- RGNY Wine
- Kontokosta Winery
- Pellegrini Vineyards
- Sparkling Pointe Vineyards & Winery
- Old Westbury Gardens - truly perfect when proposing in the spring or the summer. The gardens are in bloom and the East Lake adds the perfect aesthetic.
Location: 139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack, NY 11962.Keywords: Long Island Proposal Photographer (65), Proposal (56), Winery (13), Wolffer Estate Vineyard (5).